Wednesday, December 15, 2010

17!



B is 17 today! When I wonder where the time goes in early December, I am always surprised to remember that the girls have birthdays 6 days apart at the end of the school semester and 2 weeks before Christmas!  I knit the handwarmers and the hat.   She is holding the hat because we  wanted you to see the cute headband from SG ! The very cute on B shirt is from SG as well!
Happy Birthday B!
As I write this T is driving back from college having finished his first semester.  Celebratory dinner will have to be squeezed between SG's rehearsal for the Winter concert and B's horseback riding lesson after Rick gets home from being oncall. They are calling for 2 to 4 inches of snow as well tonight.  If dinner ends up being tomato soup, grilled cheese and key lime pie(B's request) at least  we will all be at the same table-I am thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Enjoy having everyone home. Very cute pics of both the girls!

    ReplyDelete